The information on this Site is provided in good faith and for non-commercial purposes. Neither YOURasp Pty Ltd nor any of its directors, agents, officers or employees give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way, including negligence, for errors in, or omissions from, the information.
This site is not intended as a source of business advice and must not be relied upon as such. Professional advice should be obtained in accordance with specific circumstances before making any business decisions in relation to the subject matter or issues referred to on this Site. YOURasp Pty ltd does not, and must not be construed as providing recommendations in relation to any entity, product or service referred to in this Site.
YOURasp Pty Ltd Personal Information Collection Statement
YOURasp Pty Ltd has developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about how we deal with privacy issues in relation to our website.
Collection Of Information
YOURasp Pty Ltd may collect information through this website in the following ways
- When you visit the YOURasp website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
- your IP or proxy server IP;
- basic domain information;
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending upon the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of files you look at;
- the website which referred you to our website;
- the type and version of the browser you are using;
- the operating system which your computer uses.
- Various pages in this site invite you to email us your name and contact details, for example to go onto our mailing list for our newsletter, or for receiving bulletins, newsletters, press releases and other information relating to our work
- If you use our site's Feedback Form, you are asked to provide your name, organisation, title, address, email address and telephone number. YOURasp will not otherwise collect information from you through this web site unless you knowingly provide it to us.
- This web site only uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser the session cookie set by this web site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our web site at a later date.
Use Of Information
YOURasp will only use the information it collects through this website for the following purposes:
- Forwarding important information relating to YOURasp activities and other requested information;
- We may contact you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
- Monitoring web site performance;
- Improving our website and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
YOURasp will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
Access and Correction
You can ask us for access to your personal information. You can ask us to correct or update your personal information.
Opt-In and Opt-Out
To protect you from unwanted email communications, the YOURasp adopts both an opt-in as well as opt-out facility for marketing communication. You are invited to opt in when you apply for services, through our web site, as well as through other communications with us. Other than in the course of our regular communication with members and others with whom we deal, unless you initially opt-in, you will not be emailed by us unsolicited. If you have opted in, and later decide you would like to either receive, or no longer wish to receive communications from us, please advise us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. YOURasp is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites.
Security This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorised access to information under our control. However if you send us information from this site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
Copyright & Trademark Notices
The materials available through this website and other websites owned or provided by YOURasp Pty Ltd (individually and collectively, the "Website") are the property of YOURasp Pty Ltd or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may view, copy and print pages from the Website only
- for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights or notices,
- as a personal shopping resource,
- for communicating with YOURasp Pty Ltd about a company product or service, or
- for placing an order with YOURasp Pty Ltd.
You may not otherwise use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the Website without the prior written approval of YOURasp Pty Ltd.
© 2008 YOURasp Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
inXchange, the "inXchange" logo, the YOURasp name and logo, and other trademarks are trademarks of YOURasp Pty Ltd and may not be used without permission.